The process to adopt one of our puppies starts with an application. After we receive your application we will send you an email with a puppy information package, a contract to look over (not sign) that includes our guarantees and expectations, and a request to book a phone interview. Please read the information package before your phone interview. This breed is not for everyone and this info package will help you decided if this is the right breed for you.
Some important points before you fill out the application:
- Our pet quality puppies are $3500 CAD. Our show quality puppies that come with breeding rights start at $4500 CAD.
- We only offer breeding rights to those who are willing to health test and show as outlined in our contract. Both of these criteria are necessary for breed preservation and improvement. We also do not suggest getting into breeding unless you make a decent income since breeding Neo's is very expensive. (If you are interested in the cost of breeding, feel free to email me and I can share my actual costs with you)
- Deposits are $500 and are non refundable. We only take a limited amount of deposits for our waiting list. If our waiting list is full we will take your information down to notify you when we do start taking deposits again.
- Because Neapolitan Mastiffs are very hard to breed, you may be waiting a while for your puppy. Although we will have planned litters posted and breeding's taking place, we have no control over what mother nature has in store and therefore cannot guarantee when we will get to your name on the list. Therefore, if you have been on our waiting list for over 12 months you will have the option of being removed from our list and have your deposit returned to you as soon as we have had your spot filled.
- If you have lied either on your application or in your interview, you will lose your spot on our waiting list.
© Copyright Titani Del Nord Neapolitan Mastiffs